Monday, March 4, 2013

Reel Seat Hardware

Well, the 2 wt demo didn't last long! The second person trying it out bought the darn thing. He loves light line rods and it was exactly what he was looking for.

I spent the morning cleaning the shop and organizing reel seats. I am not sure if I have enough hardware or not. I use two different types of reel seats. The hardware that you see in the box is what I use for my lightweight seats. They come with a Spanish Cedar insert. The nicer seats that I use are purchased from Bellinger or Snake Brand. I just received my first Buckeye Burl seat from Mike at Snake Brand and its stunning! I will definitely be ordering more from him.

I hope to have some photos up soon of my Spey rod with Carbon Fiber ferrules.

I am now up to about a 9 month wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment