Monday, December 19, 2016

Reel Bags

So, about two months ago I wanted to start writing on my blog once a week. I have done that. I will try to keep it up as long as I can, so keep checking back.

Today I am posting a pic of three reel bags I have. Two just arrived. They are made by my friend Masaki Ishizeki in Japan. Masa makes rods under the Genten-Rod name. My reels were designed for the Japanese market and I thought how appropriate to have reels bags made in Japan to use with them. When I asked Masa for them he said that I don't want all the bags to be exactly the same. Its better to have the bags made from different material. I am planning on using these on all of my Hardy Lightweight Bougle's and will have to wait for spare material from other projects for him to make me more.

On another note, in last week's post I mentioned a famous Italian car company. After I did that my stats started going haywire. Normally, I have around 30-40 hits a day. All of a sudden I started having 400 to 500 and most of them from Russia. I am sure they are just interested in my rods! So I took the car name out of my last post and it has went down considerably.




No comments:

Post a Comment