Thursday, June 1, 2017

10 Years Building

I started building rods 10 years ago this fall. It has been an amazing adventure! My thoughts and philosophies have changed several times over the years and I keep evolving.

To commemorate this milestone I am making 10 special rods. They will be 7'9" quads designed for 4/5 weight lines. They will be two piece rods with two tips. The rods will be medium flamed with a great medium fast action. They will feature a special stacked bamboo reel seat with your choice of aluminum or nickel silver hardware. The nickel silver reel seat is the top pic. I will use CSE standard ferrules

These rods will be specially priced at $1250. This is much lower than my normal prices. I am expecting these rods to be completed in December of 2017.

UPDATE: I have only 3 rods left!





No comments:

Post a Comment